The three major credit reporting agencies are Equifax, Experian and Transunion. These are multi-million dollar corporations that operate for profit. The credit bureaus are not affiliated with the government in any way. They make their money by selling your personal information to creditors for credit and insurance offers. The credit reporting agencies also sell your information to employers and landlords but worst of all, they sell your private personal information to telemarketers and mailing list companies without your permission. The point we are trying to make is that these big corporations do not have your best interest in mind. They will admit that errors exist on records maintained by all three major credit bureaus, however, it is up to you, the consumer, to request proof that your reports are 100% accurate.
USA Credit Help has the Credit Repair Experience To Help You With Your Credit Score
Choose a plan below
• All price plans include initial $9.95 setup fee and 4 complete rounds of disputes
(or 6 months, whichever comes first).
• First payment after setup fee is auto-debited in 14 days. An additional 1, 2 or 4
payment()s auto-debited at 30 day increments until plan completion.
• Total amount paid will never exceed
• $525 + $9.95 on full payment plan
• $550 + $9.95 on 2 payment plan
• $600 + $9.95 setup fee on 4 payment plan
• Additional optional rounds of disputes available for $99 each